Enter your email address:

Introductions of Books reviews blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

Books are the collections of experience. So, I have some experience about books and novel that can be called literature books. That is why I am will to write a blog which will be on books and its reviews. I will not include all that book which is pocket book.

In my reviews there are literature books, political books, economics book, Social sciences books, science book, geography books, technology books, business books, philosophy books, books on women, critics of book etc.

All the aspect I will cover because it will be on my own experience which I have gain in process on my study. I have expertise on Political, literature and economical books. So, these are on my top review.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews